What's the PC Performer? Why should you thoroughly get rid of PC Performer? Read on and get the answer and solution.
- Filename: PC Performer_st_Setup.exe
- Detection ratio: 2 / 49 (Sophos, PC Performer; VIPRE, InstallBrain (fs))
- MD5: d273713f5fd180b527bc1369a4d2d353
How to rid the riskware PC Performer of from your system?
- Close the following "PerformerSoft" page.
- Ignore the reported "Scan Result", as shown below then close PC Performer client.
- Hit Quit button on the following "Before closing PC Performer..." page.
- Then you might be able to perform the express uninstall via 2 options:
- 1) (find then) run PerformerSoft's supplied uninstaller application, one is located in "All Programs"; the other is saved in its install folder
- use Windows Uninstall to process the standard uninstall.
- Choose "Uninstall it now" option from the following "PC Performer"(an online advertising page).
- Then you should cancel the download of an unknown "afteruninstall.asp" file and then, you shutdown the open browser.
- Save, reboot.