If you wish to reuse an old version of VIPRE Antivirus, you can read this post for additional instructions. And to completely uninstall VIPRE Antivirus, we need to get rid of the main app and the said Anti-Virus software's component, Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile program. Let's start with the uninstall journey.
- Log on to your own Windows as the Admin user.
- Press start, go to Control Panel.
- Choose Add/Remove Programs.
- Find the following VIPRE Antivirus (41.74MB) and then, click Change/Remove.
- By defualt, you can directly click Next > button on the "Program Maintenance" wizard below.
- To fully uninstall VIPRE Antivirus, you'd better rid of all of its items, including the said data files below.
- Clicking Remove will start the express uninstall of VIPRE Antivirus.
- Wait, finish the uninstall and then, restart your system.