If, you want to uninstall the expired UltraISO Premium client, you can use the following methods to do so
- First of all, we recommend thaty you save your ISO files and exit the application: click the File menu >> launch Exit option.
- Now, you can select one of the following methods to get rid of UltraISO Premium
- Method 1: start >> All Programs >> enter UltraISO folder >> run the "Uninstall UltraISO" file in it. Please note though you should gain the Admin rights to use that uninstall file if you're running a Windows 8/ 7/ Vista computer.
- Method 2: start >> Control Panel >> Add or Remove Programs >> locate below UltraISO Premium V9.53 item and click Remove button next to it.
- Method 3: If you do NOT find the installed UltraISO in the programs list above, try searching out its default installation location, run the unins000 application and then follow the following "UltraISO Uninstall" wizard and complete the express uninstall of the said CD burner.