The traces of Norton antivirus software can cause lots of system issues, e.a., you can't install another AV program when you complete the express uninstall of Norton product. The main reason why you cannot do so might be the Norton duplicate file(s) that still left in your computer. Then how to safely remove such duplicate file(s)? Manually cleaning? Nope, it will take you lots of time and energy. And my suggestion is to use a professional duplicate file remover DuplicateCure to clean duplicate file(s) in your system.
2. Also, the install of DuplicateCure can be completed as simple as 1-2-3.
3. Double-click on the shortcut file or run it via the Admin account if you're using a Windows 8, Windows 7/Vista machine.
4. From PC beginners to guru, you all can employ the default yet professional options to detect the aforementioned duplicate file - here I will also show you how to clean Norton 360's unwanted data via this recommended duplicate file remover, DuplicateCure v2.0 - and then you click the light blue Scan Now button on DuplicateCur's interface.
5. Soon, DuplicateCure will tell you the details about all duplicate files in your system and then, you click on the "Review Report" button.
6. Select one of those which are associated with Norton 360, check the Hash values and click the Remove to send the duplicate file to Windows' Recycle Bin; save and reboot computer.