The following information will help you uninstall KAPSERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2013 successfully:
- If you're running a trial version of KIS 2013, you can ignore the "Buy Now" window and close it.
- Click the Support entry on KIS main platform, save the details in Key if you wish to install it later on and/or will request more official technical support. Then you click Close on Support.
- Right click on the K tray running in Taskbar and launch the option "Exit" on the menu. And I recommend you download another Anti-Malware program such as Norton Internet Security or firewall application like ZoneAlarm Free Firewall to replace your KIS 2013, and then you temporarily disable the active Internet connection.
- Click start and enter All Programs entry.
- Then you go on to enter Kapsersky Internet Security 2013 folder and run the "Remove Kapsersky Internet Security 2013" application as system Admin in the file folder.
- Click Next > button on the following Kapsersky Internet Security 2013 (the default uninstaller by Kaspersky).
- You can keep some Kaspersky data if you plan to re-install it later like "Application operating settings" and click Next >.
- Click Remove button on Kapsersky Internet Security 2013.
- "The application is being uninstalled. Please wait...".
- If you then encounter the "Error 1922" below, you can launch Cancel option then Yes from Kapsersky Internet Security 2013.
- Click OK on Kapsersky Internet Security 2013. Then you reboot your PC and re-run Kaspersky's uninstaller again.
- Follow the Kapsersky Internet Security 2013 window below to restart your computer by clicking Yes on it.
Related topic: KIS2010 installation fails.