This webpage contains details that will deliver you from your Hotspot Shield VPN v.84 removal troubles. Please note that this new Hotspot Shield VPN is available in the following editions: "with Ads" (Hotspot Shield VPN Community Toolbar); and "24/7 Support & No Ads".
Chapter One: Remove the Hotspot Shield VPN v.84 with its Commuinity Toolbar
- Exit it. You log on to your computer as system admin, right-click its running tray in Taskbar, run Exit on the menu.
- Click start button, enter All Programs and then the following Hotspot Shield folder; finally, you run "Uninstall Hotspot Shield" application in it. Shown below.
- Ensuring you've saved all your opened browser programs, you can select the option "Close all browser windows automatically to complete uninstall." from Hotspot Shield Uninstall, then you click Next > button on it.
- Then Hotspot Shield Uninstall will inform that it will automatically remove the produced data from "C:\Program Files\Hotspot Shield" (by default). Please click Uninstall button on it.
- "Please wait while Hotspot Shield is being uninstalled".
- Click Close when Hotspot Shield Uninstall tells you that "Uninstall was completely successfully".
- Save and reboot your computer.
- Open your installed web browser software like Mozilla's Aurora and Windows-supplied Internet Explorer (v6) to ensure you have a clean Hotspot Shield removal without remaining its potentially unwanted Commuinity Toolbar (powered by Ask.com). Review its express install below.
Chapter Two: Uninstall and remove the Hotspot Shield VPN v.84 with its toolbar on IE & Firefox
- Right click on the created Hotspot Shield Launch file on desktop. Click Properties on the menu.
- Click Find Target... tab on Hotspot Shield Launch Properties below.
- Click Up button on the following bin file folder.
- Run the following Uninstall application as computer administrator.
- Follow Hotspot Shield Uninstall to uninstall its main application.
- Then you run your IE program, you should detect that Hotspot Shield Elite Toolbar (18.104.22.168) is still remaining in it.
- Open up Add or Remove Programs in Control Panel. Locate the potentially unneeded toolbar item, launch Change/Remove option for it. Click Yes on Toolbar Uninstall.
- Close the following "Your software was uninstalled successfully." webpage.
- Save and restart your PC.
Related information review
- Item: Hotspot Shield 2.84 Setup
- Info: Error opening file for writing:
- (Options: ) Click Abort to stop the installation, Retry to try again, or Ignore to ship this file.
2. tapinstall.exe error.
3. Related tutorial:
- How to force uninstall Hotspot Shield 2.67/2.16