KMPlayer is a legitimate video player that you can safely download from its official website. The software really performs its main function, namely, video playback. Despite that, however, it has one very unpleasant feature as showing a lot of ads without your permission. More than that, may users claimed have affected by the malware of KMPlayer, so remove it from computer is becoming urgent.
How KMPlayer infects your PC?
KMPlayer adware is often distributed through trojans and pop-ups on suspicious websites. You can also get this adware on software crack, file sharing and torrent websites.
When installing something you’ve just downloaded from the internet, be very careful, check license agreement properly, you run the risks of being redirected accidentally to various harmful websites with viruses. Given all this, we urge you to remove KMPlayer bogus software as soon as possible to prevent further deterioration of the situation.
How to remove KMPlayer with manual steps?
In Windows 10:
- Click on the Start button to open the Start menu,
- Choose App & features on the left menu.
- On the right side, find KMPlayer and select it, then click on the Uninstall button.
- Click on Uninstall to confirm.
KMPlayer won’t uninstall?
Unluckily, you may not be able to uninstall KMPlayer successfully from computer, because of some reasons. Still, not all the programs can be completely deleted using these options. Adware, Badware and Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) are too stubborn to be removed, more than that, there are created this way, created to be hard to get rid of them.
Even after you have successdully removed KMPlayer from Control Panel, you also need to remove the registry entries and leftovers in computer, so it's not easy to finish.
How to easily &safely uninstall KMPlayer?
In that case, I think you would need new tool to help, the best and easiest way to uninstall KMPlayer from your computer is to use special removal program that totally get rid of it one time. The program is fully automated, all you need to do is to download and install it.
- Download &install Bloatware Uninstaller
- Run it, and easily click KMPlayer in the interface ten click Run Analysis;
- Wait for a few seconds to analysis, then easily click on the button “Complete Uninstall”;
- Wait for a few seconds to wizard the removal auto process;
- Click Scan Leftovers button and turn to Step 3, click Delete Leftover to completely delete leftovers of KMPlayer.
Then KMPlayer will be removed from your computer without leftovers left, try to read this tutorial for more useful tips.
More Tip: Reset Browser setting after ad cleaner scan
Restoring is the easiest and fastest way to get rid of KMP Media Toolbar after you have uninstalled KMPlayer, for it will somehow bring the risk to the computer, please know when you restore to default settings all your personal settings will be lost. If you do agree to continue to reset your Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox browser to default settings see our instructions.
Reset internet explorer to default setting
- Open Internet Explorer
- Go to “wrench” icon in top right corner
- Select Internet Options
- Go to tab Advanced
- Select Reset button
- Enable Delete personal Settings
- Click Reset button
- Restart Internet Explorer
Reset Google Chrome to default setting
- Open Google Chrome
- Go to the three stripes in the right top corner (menu)
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to the end of the page, search for + Show advanced settings
- Scroll down once again to the end of the page and click Reset browser settings button
- Click Reset once more
Reset Mozilla Firefox to default
- Open Mozilla Firefox
- Goto the orange Firefox button in the top left
- Select Help > Troubleshooting information
- Select Reset Firefox
- Confirm Reset Firefox
- Select Finish
- Mozilla Firefox will automatically restart